Leather collars/chokers need proper care, just like jewelry obtained from a boutique!
- Dust the product frequently for dust & dirt
- Spot/Spill - Wipe any excess liquid immediately with a clean cloth/sponge. Use a mild soap & lukewarm water when cleaning. Spot clean only!
- Let the product air dry and avoid direct sunlight as it can cause discoloration to the product.
- If there are spikes/rivets, use a small, soft bristle to remove any dirt/grime from between the studs.
- Swarovski rhinestones are extremely delicate and should be handled with the utmost care.
We do not recommend getting your gear excessively wet as this will cause the materials to deteriorate at a much quicker rate. Electroplated metals will deteriorate over time if not treated with a clear jewelry lacquer. This is unavoidable but the jewelry lacquer/clear coat will help extend the longevity of the products. We do not guarantee that the products coating will last a lifetime.